Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Year of the Youth

Hi friends… I do not have words to express my joy of yesterday’s event.I thank God the Father, Son and the Spirit for their blessings upon ICYM…trust me… I can feel it.



I thank our Bishop for declaring this year as Year of the Youth. Though it was a working day, more than 350 youth participated in the inaugural Eucharist…more than 25 priests, Nuns and lay people. It was awesome.





Its all the hard work of Walter, Snehal, Reneisa, Varsha and our youth president Dinesh... and loyola hostel boys and so many of our youth. A big thanks to my friends Fr. Vally and Fr. Pius.


Soon we will announce all major programmes we plan to have this year. We will certainly make this 'Year of the Youth' a memorable one.

I request all of you to kindly register your biodata...we want to keep in touch with you'll.God bless you.

-Fr.Paresh (Karamsad)

-Photos and News By Walter Chauhan

3 Add comments:

  1. hi..I am from Scotland. I just want to see vidio of youth day and if possible i want report of that. The work of Fr. Paresh is very good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friend,

    Please send me your email id to bbnbhumel@gmail.com or vijumac1111@gmail.com to send you the report. I will be publishing his Aradhana (Prayer service) this week. Stay tuned for the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi.
    I like your all the up date.. IF you have vidio of youth day than please down load it.. And i just want to make contact with Fr. Paresh. If you can help me.. Nice work of your.. Keep up

    - Nikunjbhai Parmar

    ReplyDelete


Thank you and stay connected